AIS tracking data – Oil Tankers
This Spire AIS data set contains ship positions and voyage messages. Use this data to plan more efficient routes for fuel economy and more accurately time your port arrivals. This satellite data features open ocean tracking and a high frequency of position updates closer to ports.
Our global coverage is comprehensive and helps you gain a competitive advantage for routing, scheduling, and visualizing traffic patterns for supply and demand.
Spire AIS data is easy to use, reliable, and fully customizable to solve for your individual use cases.
Your data should be as unique as your industry.
Data set specifications
- Estimated vessel count: 2,832 vessels
- Sources of AIS data: Satellite, Terrestrial data has been extracted from Spire Global’s data archives and downsampled to one message per ship per hour.
- The data time range is between the first day of the selected month at 00:00:00 UTC and the first day of the following month at 00:00:00 UTC (for example January 2020's time range is between 2020-01-01 at 00:00:00 UTC and 2020-02-01 at 00:00:00 UTC)
- Data has been extracted for the Global region
- Commercial ship type: Oil Tankers
Purchase this data set
How it works:
- Add in your cart the datasets you are interested to purchase.
- Proceed to check-out and fill in all your details.
- Choose the preferred payment method and submit your order.
- For online credit card payments the access will be provided right after the payment have been successful.
- For wire bank transfers the datasets will be provided just after the payment have been successfully received in our bank accounts.
- You will receive the confirmation of your purchase together with your Invoice via email.
- This commercial offer is not binding and remains subject to contract.
If you would like to get a preview before purchasing the data set, click here to download a sample.