AIS tracking data – Fishing Vessels
This Spire AIS data set contains ship positions and voyage messages. Spire data is collected globally, so you can use this data to plan more fuel-efficient routes or more accurately time your port arrivals.
This satellite data features open ocean tracking and a high frequency of position updates closer to ports. If making data-driven decisions is interesting to you, we can customize a data set that aligns with your goals and is easy to use.
Your data should be as unique as your business.
Data set specifications
- Estimated vessel count: 112,982 vessels
- Sources of AIS data: Satellite, Terrestrial data has been extracted from Spire Global’s data archives and downsampled to one message per ship per hour.
- The data time range is between the first day of the selected month at 00:00:00 UTC and the first day of the following month at 00:00:00 UTC (for example January 2020's time range is between 2020-01-01 at 00:00:00 UTC and 2020-02-01 at 00:00:00 UTC)
- Data has been extracted for the Global region
- Commercial ship type: All Fishing Vessels
Purchase this data set
How it works:
- Add in your cart the datasets you are interested to purchase.
- Proceed to check-out and fill in all your details.
- Choose the preferred payment method and submit your order.
- For online credit card payments the access will be provided right after the payment have been successful.
- For wire bank transfers the datasets will be provided just after the payment have been successfully received in our bank accounts.
- You will receive the confirmation of your purchase together with your Invoice via email.
- This commercial offer is not binding and remains subject to contract.
If you would like to get a preview before purchasing the data set, click here to download a sample.